Modern life is filled with pre-occupations that require our constant attention and effort. Work, family, friends, and society all vie for our time and energy. These often end up being the sources of our worries and stress, and if left unchecked, can lead to severe mental and physical effects. A busy and distracted lifestyle often lead to unhealthy choices. From the consumption of junk food to bingeing on alcohol, these habits could be attributed to the hectic nature of modern life.
Liver Care Programme
Our liver is the largest internal organ and probably the hardest working organ. It performs hundreds of functions, including filtration of blood, breakdown of alcohol, reservoir for sugar and fat, and production of vitamins. However, decades of improper diet, poor lifestyle habits and alcohol consumption takes its toll on the liver, causing it to function less optimally. Long-term abuse of the liver might even lead to diseases such as liver cirrhosis and cancer.
The All Green Retreat Liver Care Program invokes the body’s built-in function to detoxify our body, and colon, liver and gallbladder and flush them of sludge and stones. By clearing these accumulated obstructions, liver and gallbladder functions can be improved. An improvement in vitality can also be felt. The program is carefully crafted, and participants are taken through a regimen of plant-based dietary supplements. Activities such as therapeutic massage and steam herbal sauna will relax and rejuvenate your body. Explanation for every step will be provided to allow participants to clearly understand the processes and the ingredients used in the program. Anyone who has doubt can opt out of the course during any stage of the program. The program is also applicable to people who have had their gallbladder removed.
Following through with a healthy diet, along with lifestyle adjustment will result in sustainable wellness for the participants. Some weight loss may be experienced in the program.
Activities during the course typically include the following. They can be adjusted according to needs of the participants, and season:
- Plant-based food therapy
- Colon enema
- Therapeutic massage
- Herbal steam sauna
- Face and foot spa
- Stretching exercise
- Oil pulling
- Farm therapy
- Handicraft therapy
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Number of Participants: Each course can accommodate up to 30 pax.
Accommodation: Participants will be housed in one of our 17 rooms with a choice between air-conditioned or non air-conditioned rooms. Rooms are twin sharing. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms and showers.
Languages: The programme is conducted in English/Mandarin, or Thai.
Pricing: Price is inclusive of 2-way transport (to and from Bangkok City/Bangkok airports), accommodation, meals, and activities.
Please email email@example.com for more information and pricing details.
1 - 4 May 2019
20 - 23 June 2019
11 - 14 July 2019 (Thai only)
26 - 29 July 2019 (Thai only - fully booked)
8 - 11 Aug 2019
17 - 20 Oct 2019 (Thai only)
26 - 29 Oct 2019
14-17 Nov 2019 (Thai only)
21 - 24 Nov 2019
6 - 9 Dec 2019
12 - 15 Dec 2019
6 - 9 Jan (International)
16 - 19 Jan (Thai)
30 Jan - 2 Feb (Thai)
- I am 76 of age, can I still join the program?
You are welcome to the program as long as you are healthy and able to take care of yourself
by doing daily chores on your own. The program is conducted at a relaxing manner and slow
pace that is suitable to senior citizens.
- My gallbladder has been removed, is your wellness program still relevant to me?
Yes. However, the gallbladder removal operation, or any other surgical operation, should
have been completely healed and more than 12 months from the wellness program. The
gallbladder main function is to store and concentrate bile to help in digestion. Removal of
the gallbladder means that liver has to work harder and hence it is even more relevant to
flush the liver.
- I am on long-term medication, what should I do if I would like to join the program?
Please consult your doctor about the purpose of the medication and when it can be stopped.
This is a good question to check with your doctor even if you are not coming to the program.
If you decide to participate in the wellness program, it is advisable to bring your medication
along and take the prescriptions as usual. Bring along your personal medical apparatus to
carry out the measurement or monitoring. If abnormality is observed, you can abort the
program anytime. Do not sign up for the program if in doubt.
- Can vegetarian join the course?
Vegetarian is very suitable to attend as participants are fed vegetarian meals on the first 3
days. Both vegetarian and regular healthy meals are provided on the 4th day.
- What is the youngest age allowable to attend the course?
Our recommendation is 18 and above.
- Can I smoke during the program?
Smoking is discouraged. We urge all participants not to smoke at all during the program as it
could be an opportunity for one to quit smoking. Even if you do not believe that smoking can
be harmful, what benefit can smoking bring to you?
- I had gone through several rounds of chemo treatment 4 years ago, can the program
improve my condition?
Most likely! We have received many positive feedback from post-chemo participants.
- My mother is diabetic, can I bring her to participate in the program?
Person diagnosed with pre-diabetic condition is good to attend. If you still keen on trying out
this method for your mother, you may want to join the course and learn the method
yourself and then do it for her at the convenience of your home.
- Is it a problem to bring a mentally ill relative to detox?
We do not have the means to take care of mentally ill patient.
- Some places promote drinking multiple glasses of olive oil every day and I am wondering
whether your program will do the same?
After discharging a large amount of bile on the first liver flush, the liver needs time to
recover and hence inducing excessive bile release too soon may do more harm than good.
- I have never fasted in my entire life, is it very difficult to endure the hunger during these few
Intermittent fasting has been found to be beneficial to our health in general as we now live in a world of excessive consumption, especially eating and drinking. The program provides fruits, vegetables, honey, electrolytes, and mineral supplements at controlled intervals which do not overly starve the participants. Some participants have been observed to jog, cycle, swim, and do light work during the course without exhibiting fatigue.
If time permits, please prepare and observe the following 3-4 days before the wellness program:
- Avoid eating meat, egg, milk, butter, margarine, grilled or fried food, and cold drinks.
- Drink 1 litre (4 glasses) of green apple juice or guava juice or watermelon juice per day. Apple cider vinegar is good too (please dilute it due to its strong acidity).
- If you are already familiar with colon enema, please do it in once a day for 3-4 days before the program. If not, it is all right to learn how to during the program.
- Prepare comfortable clothes, sandals or slippers for exercise, massage, and herbal steam sauna.
- If you are on long-term medication and decide to join the programs, it is advisable to bring your medication along and take them as usual. Bring along your personal medical apparatus to carry out the measurement or monitoring. If abnormality is observed, you can abort the program anytime. Do not sign up for the program if in doubt.
- If you are a repeat participant, you can contribute to the environment by using your own water bottle. It is alright if you don’t bring as we can still provide one for you.
We get so wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, our thoughts often end up overwhelming us.
Understand the art of navigating your thoughts and senses through various meditation techniques (such as sitting and walking meditations) over the course of a week and feel the burdens vanish as you learn how to have better self-awareness from Thai monks in order to cope with day-to-day life more peacefully.
Group sizes would vary between 20 to 40 participants.
9 - 16 Feb 2020